Ajman Offshore Company Formation
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) was founded in 1988, as one of the three primary offshore jurisdictions in the UAE. AFZ has led to massive industrial developments in Ajman by attracting a significant number of businesses to benefit from the investment privileges, thus strengthening industry and trade, and the financial sector in the UAE.
Ajman Free Zone provides competitive amenities and privileges allowing establishments to acquire a substantial return on their investment.
We work in close collaboration with Ajman Free Zone as a registered agent and can propose offshore company set up services to form a bespoke offshore company in Ajman. The company can benefit from over 40 Double Taxation Treaties (DTAAs) as well as its status as a white-listed independent jurisdiction for offshore purposes.
Advantages of Offshore Company Formation in Ajman
There are several benefits in setting up an offshore company in Ajman:
- 100% foreign ownership – Emirati partner is not required
- 100% ownership of the company
- Personal income tax exemption
- Import and export duties are exempted
- Low-cost labour
- Exemption from other taxes
- Secure transfer of profits and capital
- Well-rounded infrastructure
- Easy opening of bank accounts in the UAE
- No residence visa
- Leasing prices are competitive
- No auditing required
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Not required to rent an office space
- Privacy of directors and shareholders is maintained
We have strong relationships in the Ajman financial sector and can provide our clients with an overview of the financial institutions in the Ajman for your offshore company. We can facilitate the opening of bank accounts for your Offshore Company in multiple currencies including GBP, USD, CHF, Euro and many others.
Documents required to form an Ajman offshore company
For an Individual Shareholder:
- Passport copies with a validity of at least six months
- Application form
- Proof of residence (A telephone or electricity bill not older than three months should be sufficient)
- Curriculum Vitae or résumé of the shareholder(s)
For a Corporate Shareholder / Entity:
- Notarised incorporation certificate or trade license copy
- Valid passport copies of representatives and directors with a validity of at least six months
- Notarized, original incumbency certificate
- Notarised, original good standing certificate
- Original shareholder’s resolution that is notarized
- Parental company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association copy
All the above documents can be accepted in English or Arabic.